SPECIALNEEDS.COM SWEEPSTAKES: OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER. FEW WILL WIN.
Sweepstakes is open to all residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are over 18 at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Entries must be received between 12:00 P.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 16th 2012 and 11:59 A.M. ET on December 1st 2012.
NOTICE TO ALL ENTRANTS
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person (18 or older) who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void.
The Sponsor and Promotion Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible or postage due mail/entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, computer/program incompatibility or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. (iii) agree to be added to the SpecialNeeds.com’s mailing list.
Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted, (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), and to select the winners from among all eligible mail-in entries and all eligible online entries received prior to withdrawal.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER, VANDALIZE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- The Sweepstakes is open to residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia who are over 18 years of age at time of entry.
- Employees of SpecialNeeds.com (the “Sponsor”) and their respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate families (parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and same households of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- Only complete and valid entries as determined by the Sponsor will be eligible for entry into the Sweepstakes Drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person or e-mail address per prize, regardless if entrant has more than one email address or if more than one person uses the same email address. Contestants may enter to win more than one prize by following the above entry procedure for each prize sought. No incomplete entries will be accepted.
- All entries, regardless of entry method, become the Sponsor’s property. All eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period will be included into the random drawing. Random drawing will be conducted on or about December 2nd 2012.
- All prizes will be awarded in the name of each winner who will be contacted via email address used to submit their entry.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners may not substitute or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with one of equal value in the event the offered prize becomes unavailable.
- Prize Winner(s) will be responsible for payment of all applicable federal, state local and income taxes associated with winning the Prize(s).
- Entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, prize won, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any and all media (including but not limited to online media, printed media, and social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube) without additional compensation, notification or permission.
- Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded.
Participating entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges which are final and release the Sponsor, Promotion Parties and any other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims and liability relating to their participation, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
Winners and their parents or legal guardians assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes.
Arbitration: This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. By participating, entrants agree that any and all disputes arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes shall be litigated only in courts sitting in Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
Sponsor: SpecialNeeds.com. 9909 Topanga Canyon Blvd # 357 Chatsworth, CA 91311